At Aidrivers, its more than a career, its a journey with passion and innovation
Job ID. 0887722
- Publish content that adheres to the company guide, conventions and branding.
- Work closely with executive management team and product leads on preparation of various documentations of strategic and solution documents.
- Understanding the technical part in deep when needed and knowing how to popularise technical concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related subject area, technical Writing, or equivalent related field if not relevant experience and track record.
Job ID. 0895775
Autonomy Production Engineer
- Writing integration, calibration, and verification test plans.
- Calibration and fusion of multi type sensors and its verification.
- Debugging sensor software and environmental noise and related issues.
- Good programming skills in python / C++.
- Experience of working with industrial sensors such as LiDAR/Radar/Vision/IMU and GPS.
- BSc / Master level qualification in Robotics/ Computer Science or other related subject.
Job ID. 0891467
- Test Autonomous Prime Movers and act as Safety Driver on board.
- Consider safety and guidelines at work by advising of any detected deviations from expected behaviours.
- Accurately follow the correct route or as instructed by the Test Engineer. However you will be solely in control and responsible for the vehicle safety and its control.
- Hold Class 4 / Class 5 Drivers License with a clean record.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience.
- Familiar with Road Safety, Driving Manuals and law requirements for driving.
Job ID. 0882613
- Communicate with the general staff on CEO’s behalf and coordinates high level meetings both internally and externally.
- Producing reports and presentations, organizing meetings and events and bookings.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to answering phones, accepting package and deliveries.
- Over 5 years of providing support for senior level management in a related organisation (i.e., Software, Solution Providers, IT & Telecom).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.